The Simple Fix to a Big Problem
It can be easy to overlook your workplace’s printing practices and the costs that go with them. However, that can prove a costly mistake.
With each printed page, a company must take into account all of the resources that go into it. These include:
- Wear and tear on the printer
American Business Equipment can help companies reduce waste and costs with Rules-Based Printing. This process allows customers to set restrictions on printer usage in their workplaces. Companies can:
- Limit printing capabilities among employees
- Increase security on information
- Prevent excessive printing
Why Use Rules-Based Printing?
Rules-Based Printing has many benefits for your workplace. Some of them include:
- The ability to manage who can print and from where
- The chance to reduce paper waste and its environmental impact
- The power to track printer usage
- The ability to set certain times for printers to be active
- Options for routing jobs to different devices when problems arise
The Accountability Factor
One crucial benefit of Rules-Based Printing is the ability to promote greater workplace accountability.
Employees can feel tempted to abuse printing privileges at work. It’s not that they want to hurt your business—it could just seem convenient to do so.
Still, every page that gets printed costs your business money. That’s why it’s important to monitor printing activity in your workplace. When workers understand they’ll be held accountable for their printer usage, you’ll gain greater control over your budget and keep productivity consistent.
ABE’s Other Document Solutions
ABE has many other solutions to help you optimize workplace productivity. Click the links below to learn more:
To discuss how Rules-Based Printing can help your office save money and resources,