If you're looking for unique ways to promote your business, today's modern office equipment can give you a hand. Think beyond traditional paper business cards and flyers to create customer-facing materials worthy of a second look.
Your Office Equipment Can Handle It
You can't dispute the visual power of artistically-designed paper marketing materials. Brochures, direct-mail postcards, calling cards, and printed catalogs can all help to familiarize customers with your products and services. With a little out-of-the-box creativity and specialized office equipment, however, you can take your marketing campaign to the next level.
- Vinyl — Take your brand outside with vinyl banners and posters printed on wide format equipment. Go even further and print vehicle wraps for your company fleet to promote your business on the highways and byways.
- Adhesives — Get your message to the masses with stickers. Or use your wide format equipment to print eye-catching product labels and price tags.
- Fridge magnets — Put your logo and phone number on every office fridge and filing cabinet in the area! Your wide format printer can print, cut, and organize your magnets so they're ready to mail or hand out at your next event.
- Wood — Thinly-sliced wood veneer can be fed through a printer to produce unforgettable business cards, menus, or plaques.
- Aluminum — Want your photos to feel more like high-end art? Aluminum provides a durable, lightweight print that stands out from the crowd.
- Fabric — Fabric signage, art prints, and even flags are all possible with the right office equipment.
- Cardstock — Embedding techniques and specialized cardstock finishes can help your brand stand out from the competition.
Today's office imaging equipment can give your marketing department the ability to print one-of-a-kind materials in-house. To learn more, contact us at American Business Equipment today!