Video conferencing can help your organization make every meeting more productive, even when attendees are out of the area. But with so many technologies and equipment providers to choose from, where do you start?
To get the most benefit from your video conferencing system, you'll want to choose a platform that includes these five essential features.
- Screen sharing gives meeting participants a way to share their content. Instead of a passive viewing experience, attendees can take an active role in each video conferencing session. With real-time collaboration features, your teams can accomplish more in every meeting, reducing the need to schedule additional meetings to reprocess the same content.
- Connect to any location with a video conferencing system that truly transcends boundaries. A system that allows communication via mobile access or web browser enables you to meet with remote employees, clients based across the world, and business partners and suppliers located far from your base of operations.
- Voice-only features allow dial-up users to participate, even when they're away from a screen. Team members can contribute to meetings while waiting in an airport or catching a ride to a hotel instead of missing out on critical sessions.
- Recording features make it possible to save meeting content for sharing with team members who were unable to participate, to review material, and to provide a launching point for your next video conferencing session.
- Microsoft Outlook plugin capabilities give meeting administrators a convenient way to invite participants to video conferencing sessions. Easily send multiple invitations at once, keep track of responses, and automatically route meeting details to each participant's calendar. With tools that streamline the scheduling process, you can spend more time concentrating on meeting content instead of making arrangements.
Video conferencing removes traditional boundaries to make your meetings more constructive. To find out how to bring this incredible technology to your team, contact us at American Business Equipment today.